top of page

Service Contract - Government required contract to outline the agreement with both parties as to what service the Mayerthorpe REA will provide to the member. ​

Service Contract -

Click Here

Landlord Tenant Agreement - If you rent out the property your service is connected to we require this form to be on file to ensure the monthly invoice is being sent to both parties with the correct person staying current on the monthly charges.

Landlord Tenant Agreement -

Click Here

Critical Care Status Form - If you have a critical illness that requires special consideration in case of a power outage we would like to have this form on file so we can ensure you are assisted as a priority member.​

Critical Care Status Form -

Click Here

Member Change Form - Use to update Name, Address, Add or Remove Tenant or New Owner

Member Change Form -

Click Here

bottom of page